Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

4/13/2010

Rosemary Dijon Pork Loin

I just put this in the crock pot.

1 (4-pound) boneless pork loin
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 a small onion, cut into wedges
2 tsp kosher salt
2 tsp black pepper
2 cloves of garlic sliced
2 sprigs of fresh Rosemary
1 1/2 cup chicken stock

Evenly rub the entire pork loin with the Dijon mustard followed by the onion, salt,and pepper. Make sure to really rub in the spices.

Place pork roast into your crock pot, add the stock, being careful not to rinse off the mustard and herb mixture. Add the onion, garlic and rosemary sprigs.

Cover and cook on low for approximately 8 hours.

1 comment:

Lisa Esters said...

I tried this recipe the other day. My son loved, loved, loved it!!! Well, the whole family loved it, but I was making this crock pot meal for my son's taste...LOL He licked the plate clean! I was shocked, maybe I need to add onions and spices to my meals...;-) My son says he wants it again next week. ;-) But, next week we will be trying a chicken and noodle recipe. :-) Thanks Lynn!! You saved me..