Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

4/20/2010

Herbed Barbecued Chicken

I made this last night for dinner, it came from my Taste Of Home Chicken Magazine.

2 tbs olive oil
2 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs Worcestershire Sauce
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbs dried parsley flakes
1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed (I just used a stalk from outside and pulled off the leaves)
1/2 tsp rubbed sage
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves.

In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.

Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken covered, over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170.

I sliced this up and it was served on top of a big salad that had a couple different kinds of lettuce, bell peppers, cucumber, tomato, carrots, and shredded cheddar cheese.

No comments: