Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

2/10/2010

Got an addiction, um I mean sprinkles?

A fun look into my "sprinkle cabinet", yes that is what I call it.

I think I seriously have an addiction to cute Wilton sprinkles, jimmies, colored sugar, and luster dust.

The bottom shelf is for baking ingredients like baking powder, baking soda, salt, meringue powder, color flow. I also have a square gladware container filled with different extracts.

Above that is my "sprinkle" shelf. Self explanatory...LOL

Next shelf up is tubes of decorators icing container and a container of Wilton Gel Food coloring, piping gel and toothpicks.

Next shelf up is loaf and muffin pans that I don't use all the time.

Can you figure out what is missing? I kind of (blush) ran out of space in this cabinet for all of my cookie cutters and muffin liners. They are in shoebox size containers on the laundry room shelf. The cookie cutters are even organized into groups like; Halloween, Valentines Day, Autumn, Christmas and a miscellaneous bin.

So there is a fun look into my "sprinkle" cabinet.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I mean this in the best way possible. You are sick! LOL! Please come organize my home!

Jerelyn-Jen-Mommy-Honey said...

I love this cabinet! I have a baking drawer, it's a big bottom drawer that holds a ton, but not quite allof it! I need more space for my stuff! I also "collect" sprinkles, although lately I have been trying to perfect my outlining and flooding on cookies. I aspire to make cookies have as pretty as Bridget at bakeat350.