This is what I just put in the crock pot. I found it in a Cambells cookbook.
2 cans Campbells Condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbs Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
8 large carrots peeled and thickly sliced
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 cups hot cooked egg noodles.
Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard and garlic powder and carrots in a slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with the noodles and sprinkle with fresh parsley (optional).
3 comments:
This looks good! And so easy. Adding it to my shopping list.
We tried this this week-loved it and so easy!
This meal was awesome!!!! We all loved it!! We had it last night! I am eating some leftovers right now for lunch, but there was hardly any leftovers, I was scraping the bottom of the crock pot for a few pieces of chicken and carrots..LOL Will def be making this one again!! oh and it was super easy. :-)
Post a Comment