Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

6/05/2011

Flip Flop Pinot Grigio

So a few weeks ago I was shopping at Sweetbay Grocery store in Venice and spotted a super cute bottle of Pinot Grigio from Flip Flop.  I have never seen it or tried it before.  The label is what attracted my eye.

The price also caught my eye at $7.00.  I really don't know how to pick out wines.  I do know that you are "supposed" to eat lighter foods with whites and heavier foods with reds.  I also know that I like lighter colored Pinot Grigio.  I like sweet but no to sweet and dry but not to dry.

Well I took a chance and picked up a bottle.  We had it with grilled chicken with pasta salad. It was very light and refreshing.

After trying it, I looked more into the company.  I was impressed that they have partnered with Soles4Soles.  I also found Flip Flop on Facebook. 

Today at Sweetbay I picked up another bottle of Pinot Grigio and had it with grilled petite sirloin steaks and tossed green salad.  It paired very well with dinner.  I can't wait to see if I can find other varietals.  I think I would really love to try their Riesling.

So go and look up Flip Flop Wines, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: