We used the Back to Basic Ice Shaver in Miss V's class for a snow cone party. It worked very well and the kids loved them. The best part, I got to take one home!
It comes with two ice molds that makes hockey puck shaped ice. I had an accident with one and it cracked. I have been making ice every day so we have a nice sized stash in the freezer. I love that it can have fine shaved ice or a coarser grind.
Our favorite syrup to use are the Jelly Belly Syrups. I first spotted them at Bed Bath and Beyond. A few weeks ago I spotted them at our local Walmart in the seasonal section. We stocked up on many of the flavors. My personal favorite is the Pina Colada flavor. Miss V loves the Tutti Fruiti and Green Apple.


No comments:
Post a Comment