Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

5/04/2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Woo Hoo!  I received a Versatile Blogger Award, from O.C.F. Obsessed Cookbook Fanatic, thank you so much!


Now the rules: (save the picture to your computer, please no hotlinking)

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Tell us seven things about yourself.



1.  I am addicted to sprinkles!  (like you didn't already know that)
2.  I used to teach at Young Chefs Academy, until it closed.  It is a really great concept.
3.  I love Pekingese
4.  I love that my daughter, aka Miss V loves to cook and especially share her goodies
5.  I love Disney World and my favorite character is Goofy!
6.  I am not a fan of mushrooms....at all!  Bleck!
7.  When I first met my husband...I acted like I didn't know how to cook.

Award five recently discovered new bloggers (well they aren't new, but I love following them)

Making Memories....One fun thing after another
Blessed with Grace
Butter and Oven Mitts
Diary of a Recipe Addict
Food, Life and General Craziness

So please take a few minutes and check them out!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thank you for the award! I am drooling over your sandwich that you just posted! Here in ND I haven't even gotten to plant my tomatoes yet! The weather has been horrible, we actually had quite a bit of snow over the weekend. Thankfully it has melted! Nothing like tomatoes out of your garden!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Hi, Lynn. Congratulations on your award. This is my first visit to your site and I've spent some time exploring your blog. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I've enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary