Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

5/25/2011

Dinner and Movie Night

Our next dinner and movie night will be this Saturday night and I changed the theme.  While looking at the March 2011 issue of Food Network magazine, inspiration hit!  There is a really cute cake that looks like spaghetti and meatballs.  When I showed Miss V she laughed so hard and said "We need to make that!"

Hmm spaghetti and meatballs...we immediately thought of Lady and the Tramp.  I just looked through the magazine for dinner ideas since I really didn't want to make spaghetti and meatballs for dinner too.

So here is the little invite/menu I made up.


I was originally thinking of French food and Beauty and The Beast, but you never know when inspiration will strike!  Plus I just couldn't find any really good dinner ideas, do you have anything to suggest???

This summer, I would love to hear about more friends doing dinner and movie night with their families.  It is a great way to have a nice dinner at home and spend special time with your kids.

No comments: