Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

3/04/2010

English Muffin Bread (with pics)

I decided to make some English Muffin bread this morning since Victoria is home sick again. What can be better on a sick belly than toast. I have been using my bread machine just on the dough cycle lately because it just isn't baking right.

When they cycle was done, I placed the dough into a loaf pan that was greased and sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover; let rise in warm, draft- free place until doubled in size, about 45 to 60 minutes.

Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until done. Remove from pans; cool on wire rack. Slice; toast to serve.

All risen and ready for the oven.


All baked and cooling!



1 comment:

S,D,J,K's Mom said...

I'm gonna be sure to try this especially since my kids don't even know what an "english muffin" is being that they don't exist in Switz. LOL
I'll let you know how it goes over with them
Thanks for sharing your blog with me.