4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/4 tsp pepper
Butter Flavored Cooking spray
8 fresh basil leaves
4 thin slices of prosciutto or deli ham
4 slices of provolone cheese
Sprinkle chicken with pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with butter flavored cooking spray, cook the chicken over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170. (For the sake of an easy clean up, I just put them in a glass baking dish and will bake them in the oven, why dirty a skillet??)
Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet; top with basil, prosciutto and cheese. Broil 6 to 8 inches from the heat for 1 - 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with a green salad.
Here it is before the cheese was melted. I did put cheese on the far left one after I took a picture of it.
All done and it was very very good!
No comments:
Post a Comment