Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

5/17/2010

New England Coffee Company

I really love New England Coffee Company coffee at home. I even use my k-cup filter filled with New England Coffee Company coffee. During the warmer months I use my little 4 cup maker and make iced coffee. When brewing at home for iced coffee, I always use double the recommended coffee grounds for hot coffee,that way the coffee doesn't get watered down with the ice.

This morning while I as on Facebook, up pops up an update from New England Coffee Company about Try Me Iced. So I clicked on the update and they are having a free give away! Want to know more about the free give away, check it out HERE.

So I purchased a few bags recently and just clipped off the UPC codes, taped them to the form and put it in the mail.

Woo Hoo in 6-8 weeks I will have a cool new New England Coffee Iced Coffee cup!

Check them out on Facebook or at their site.

No comments: