Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

12/30/2009

Oven Baked Fries

I made these last night to go along with burgers. They were really good!!!

6 Russet Potatoes
1/4 cup light olive oil
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp kosher or sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbs McKormick Parmesan blend

Preheat oven to 425 and line two cookie sheets with foil.

Wash the potatoes then cut them lengthwise into wedges as thin as possible. It is OK if some are thicker.

Place the oil and potatoes in a Ziploc back and toss.

In a small bowl mix up the seasonings.

Pour potatoes out onto the cookie sheets. Sprinkle with seasonings adding more if you prefer. Toss the potatoes a bit. Make sure they are in a single layer.

Bake for 20 minutes. Then rotate the pans and gently flip the potatoes. Bake for another 20 minutes to get very crispy.

Be aware that these do smoke a lot because of the oil. Every few minutes I would crack the oven door a bit to vent out the smoke.





2 comments:

Kristen said...

I know what we're going to do today. These look heavenly!

KosherAcademic said...

I make a variation of these all the time. They are SO easy and yummy! Thanks!