Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

11/16/2009

Mmm Coffee, Tea & Catalogs

Everyone that know me, knows that I am a huge fan of Dunkin Donuts. Well I have used their coffee at home and well...it just isn't the same.

I think my favorite coffee to brew at home is New England Coffee Company. The non-flavored one I like the most is their New England Breakfast Blend. I recently picked up a bag of their Hazelnut Creme and it is really good!!!

I saw a couple other flavors in the store and I am very curious about the Blueberry Cobbler. I am just not sure if I would like it. Since it is Fall I will HAVE to pick up some Pumpkin Spice, Gingerbread Cookie, and maybe Eggnog.

I also love good tea. I found Stash Tea a few years ago and they sell some fantastic products! For Christmas a few years ago, Marcel bought me some Tea for One sets.

Some of my favorite teas from them are English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast. I also really enjoy their Christmas Eve & Christmas Morning tea and their Orange Spice tea is incredible.

Want to sweeten the tea, they have Honey Sticks. They are really neat and the amount in the stick is just right (for me anyway). They also sell some sweet treats to go along with all their great teas.

What goes great with coffee and tea...yummy treats!!!

I just received the King Arthur Flour Holiday Catalog and you can't help but drool at all the yummy things in there. I have a mental wish list a mile long from it!

1 comment:

atozmamma said...

Love Stash Tea!! I just got their catalog and I have a huge wishlist. I want to try the agave nectar stirring sticks. My favorite tea of theirs is Christmas Day.