This morning I had to stop by the store and I picked up some bacon for her Miss V sized breakfast bowls. I had plenty of eggs, hash browns and cheese.
I used 7 eggs and half a small carton of egg whites. I blended them up with a bit of milk in the blender. Cooked the bacon in the oven, wow does that save on clean up. Then cooked the hash browns. When everything was done, I let it all cool down.
Mmm, yummy hash browns!
When everything was cooled, I then assembled them.
First a layer of the hash browns
Then some eggs
Sprinkle of cheese, this was Mexican blend
Then some BACON!
I ended up with nine Miss V sized breakfast bowls.
I really don't like to heat things in the microwave. I think I will just pop them out into a Fiestaware bowls and cover them. I think they will take about 2 minutes to reheat.
No comments:
Post a Comment