I used to plastic piping bags and filled them 2/3 the way full. Placed those two bags into one bag fitted with a Sunny Side 1M Tip. With this tip you also need the Large Coupler Set. I use standard size bags from Sunny Side Up. They also have a larger 16 inch bag.
Pages
Copyright
©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor
8/29/2013
Camouflage Cupcakes
Another friend asked if I could make Camouflage Cupcakes for her son's birthday. Sure....but somehow I was going to get that frosting more than one color!!!! Oh and Miss V was offended that she didn't get to help the day before with Phil the Minion, she said that I cannot frost her friend's cupcakes. Wow...got it!
This time, I attempted just TWO colors. I mixed up the buttercream and tinted half Americolor Avocado Green and left the other white.
I used to plastic piping bags and filled them 2/3 the way full. Placed those two bags into one bag fitted with a Sunny Side 1M Tip. With this tip you also need the Large Coupler Set. I use standard size bags from Sunny Side Up. They also have a larger 16 inch bag.
I used to plastic piping bags and filled them 2/3 the way full. Placed those two bags into one bag fitted with a Sunny Side 1M Tip. With this tip you also need the Large Coupler Set. I use standard size bags from Sunny Side Up. They also have a larger 16 inch bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment