I had pinned this recipe a while ago and decided to make it for Alpha. You can find the original recipe at I Heart Nap Time.
Box of Brownies for a 13x9 pan size (and ingredients listed on box)
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Festive M&Ms (or regular is fine), I used the Milk Chocolate Valentine M&M's
Instructions
Make brownies as directed in box. I do have to say, that I used coconut oil and it gives the brownies such a wonderful texture.
Allow the brownies to cool completely. I put them in the fridge to cool quicker.
Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small sauce pan. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting. Let cool and set up before cutting. Again, I put them in the fridge to cool quicker.
No comments:
Post a Comment