Miss V got a Babycakes Mini Donut Maker for Christmas and wanted to try the Chocolate donuts yesterday.
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbs baking powder
1 egg
3/4 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup vegetable oil (I have been using coconut oil)
1 tsp vanilla
Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add egg, buttermilk, vegetable oil and vanilla. Using a mixer on medium speed, blend until smooth.
Transfer some of the batter to a disposable ziplock baggie or piping bag and snip the end off.
Fill each cooking reservoir with about two tbs of batter.
Bake for 4 to 5 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into donut comes out clean.
Glaze or coat with powdered sugar as desired. (I just mixed powdered sugar and a bit of water)
Makes approx 28 mini donuts.
Miss V decided to add some Christmas sprinkles. These were surprising good. I wonder what she will make next?
No comments:
Post a Comment