So I found an idea called Gardener's Hand Scrub and thought it would be a cute and easy thing to make.
I picked up the small mason jars last night at Walmart. The original recipe called for the Pink Dawn, but the store I went to this morning didn't have it. They had this on and the lavender kind. I think this one smelled a bit better.
Then added about 1/2 cup of the Dawn and mixed it well. It was still a bit to runny so I added a bit more sugar. When it looked and felt right I poured it into the mason jar.
Of course I am out of one of my ink cartridge so I quickly made a tag and cut it out in a tulip shape and added some scrapbook fibers.






1 comment:
Annabeth's class is making a gardening basket to auction off at our Bobcat Bash this fall. This will be perfect to put in the basket and I already have those same jars from when Caroline made a hand scrub for her grandmothers for Christmas.
Post a Comment