I made one pound of dough in my bread machine.
Meanwhile melt 1/4 cup unsalted butter in a small sauce pan. Add 2 teaspoons of garlic powder and 1 1/2 teaspoons of Italian Herbs. Let it cool.
When the dough is done cut into 36 inch pieces.
Dip each ball in mixture; place in an ungreased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375.
Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack and serve warm.
Ready to rise...
All done rising...
All done baking...
This was really good, but I think next time I am going to sprinkle in some Parmesan cheese.

1 comment:
Lynn, I was looking for a pull apart bread that was savory for a bridal shower this week. As usual you saved the day! :)
Post a Comment