Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

10/24/2013

Hershey Hug Pretzels

So I figured that I would make another sweet treat for Alpha and found this on Pinterest.  You can find the original recipe at Barefoot and Baking.

Waffle Square Pretzels
Hershey Hugs, unwrapped
Candy Corn

Preheat oven to 350.

Lay out a few handfuls of pretzels on a cookie sheet.

Place a Hershey Hug on each pretzel and bake for 2 1/2 minutes.

Remove from oven and quickly place a candy corn on each Hershey Hug and press lightly.

Place cookie sheet in the fridge to let the Hershey Hug harden about 20 minutes.

Place on a festive platter and enjoy!


Again sorry for the picture, I didn't take any with my camera.  I completely spaced.  So this was snapped after dessert and there were only a handful left.  The definitely were a hit!

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails