Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/02/2013

Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese

I know I am not the only one who is Pinning all sorts of pumpkin/fall recipes.  After church yesterday, I HAD to stop and pick up some cream cheese for this yummy looking spread for bagels.

You can find the original recipe at Laa Loosh.

I did change it a bit.

1 (8oz) package of cream cheese softened
1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree, not pie filling
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbs brown sugar
1 tsp granulated sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt

Mix all the ingredients in a mixer until well combined.  It was a bit bland, but I figured it would taste better after siting in the fridge over night.  Place into gladware containers and store in the fridge.




 

It tastes much better after a night in the fridge!  I think next time I would add some fresh nutmeg.