Directions:
Preheat oven to 400.
In a round cake pan, place a single layer of pony beads. You can get creative of just pour them in and shake around.
I did the creative thing with just a few colors and Miss V just poured them in.
Bake in the oven for approx 20 minutes. They will smoke and smell for a bit.
Let them cool completely in the pan, you may here them pop when they pull away from the sides of the pan.
Drill a small hole and use fishing line to a loop. (I couldn't find any so I just used some pastel yellow embroidery thread for now)
Hang them wherever you have a sunny window.
I just hung them in the family room window for now since I had a couple of command hooks up already. The ceiling fan is making them twirl around too.









1 comment:
So, just a cake pan and beads? Heading to michael's soon!
Post a Comment