Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

12/21/2010

Raisin Cinnamon Bread

This comes from my Betty Crocker Best Bread Machine Cookbook.  I made this early yesterday morning so that it could be used in another recipe.

I made the 1 1/2 pound recipe and cooked it in the breadmachine since I wasn't going to be home.  I have been just using the dough cycle and baking loaves in the oven.

1 cup plus 2 tbs water
2 tbs unsalted butter, softened
3 cups bread flour
3 tbs sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast
3/4 cup raisins

Place all the ingredients except raisins in your machine and put on basic/white cycle (mine has fruit/nut cycle).  Use medium or light crust color.  Add raisins at the fruit/nut signal.

Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.


I cut the top off because I needed to have square slices for my next recipe.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails