Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

12/15/2014

Christmas Cupcakes

I had fun making cupcakes this weekend for a friend.  I found two very different cupcake toppers/wrappers at Baker's Nook.  I love when I am looking for something specific, I can always find it at Baker's Nook, their prices are fantastic and shipping is always so fast.

This set can be found here at Baker's Nook.

The wrappers can be found here at Baker's Nook.

The toppers can be found here at Baker's Nook.


For these, I found pretty gold sanding sugar at Hobby Lobby.  These came out so pretty!


For these I used Red & White sanding sugar on half and Green & White sanding sugar on the other half.  These came out really cute and fun.



No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails