Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/01/2014

Burger Cupcakes

Another one of Miss V's friends Mom asked if I could make her son some Burger Cupcakes.  I peeked around and put a couple ideas together.

I used two yellow cake mixes for the "buns" and 3 boxes of Betty Crocker Brownies (9x13) size.  I used a round cutter the size of the cupcake and got 15 "burgers" out of each pan.  I made up some of my favorite Butter Cream frosting and divided it into three bowls and tinted them yellow for mustard, red for ketchup and green for lettuce.  If I had more time I could have made fondant cheese and lettuce.  Darn...maybe next time.

Tip:  Cut the cupcakes in half first.  Then with a pastry brush dipped in water, gently wipe over the top half of the cupcake and sprinkle on sesame seeds.  Put aside to dry and assemble your burgers and use a frilly tooth pick to hold them together.












They came out so cute!!!

1 comment:

kacper@tastyquery.com said...

Hello!

I saw Your blog and I thought it had great recipes and awesome pictures! I therefore would like to invite You to our new culinary website which has just started.

This is how it works in short. TastyQuery.com is a website for food bloggers and their fans allowing them to automatically collect recipes from Your food blog. It's a large database of links to recipes on food blogs. Everyone can join us for free.

For more please visit:
http://tastyquery.com

TastyQuery.com is an English version of our main website called "Mikser Kulinarny", founded in Poland. "Mikser Kulinarny" has a large audience (over 2 mln unique visitors monthly) and with TastyQuery.com we want to repeat that success and drive thousands of new visitors to your food blog.

In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Best regards!

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails