Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

3/16/2014

Ravioli Bake

I saw this idea on Pinterest a while ago and thought it would be a good quick dinner idea. I whipped it up on Sunday afternoon.  The original can be found at Line Up and Waiting.

1 package frozen ravioli
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce, I used Spicy Tomato and Basil
Shredded Parmesan to taste

Preheat oven to 400.

Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.

Spread half a jar of sauce on the bottom of the pan.

Place ravioli in one layer on the sauce.

Sprinkle with half of the Mozzarella Cheese.

Sprinkle a handful of Parmesan Cheese over the Mozzarella.

Spread the other half jar of sauce over the cheese layers.

Repeat layers and I used a full jar on the top layer.

Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.  Remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.










I added a little more Parmesan cheese when I served this.  This came out really well and would work perfectly for a pot luck dinner.

No comments: