Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

2/14/2014

Valentine's White Chocolate Hearts

Ok, I know I am not the only one who saw this and Pinned it.  The original recipe can be found at Number 2 Pencil.  I mean, how cute are they????

Anyways, while working on them, I kept thinking there is no way these are going to come out like the picture and just kept working away.  When I turned them out, my suspicions were correct.  This morning, I went back and looked closely at the picture on the blog and there were a few that well, just seems a little perfect like they were made in a different order.  I may be incorrect in my thinking, I know everyone wants their food to look perfect.  Mine certainly aren't but I am sure it won't matter to much, Miss V thought they were awesome!








Close ups



No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails