Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

2/08/2014

Pretzel Treats, no Kisses, no problem!

I need another small and quick treat for Alpha and I know how much everyone enjoyed the Hershey Kisses and Pretzel treat I made the first session. I figured I would make them again.  Woop....one little problem, I only had Peppermint Kisses left over from Christmas and that really wasn't going to taste so good.  So....I just happened to have some Bright Pink and White Wilton Candy melts.

I layed out the square butternap pretzels on a foil lined cookie sheet and placed white and pink candy melts on them.  Put them in a 350 degree oven for two minutes.  Do not go over two minutes or you will have a melted mess.

Quickly put a festive M&M on top and gently push down.

Allow the candy melt to cool and harden.



No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails