Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

2/08/2014

Frosted Festive Brownies

I had pinned this recipe a while ago and decided to make it for Alpha.  You can find the original recipe at I Heart Nap Time.

Box of Brownies for a 13x9 pan size (and ingredients listed on box)
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
Festive M&Ms (or regular is fine), I used the Milk Chocolate Valentine M&M's

Instructions

Make brownies as directed in box.  I do have to say, that I used coconut oil and it gives the brownies such a wonderful texture.

Allow the brownies to cool completely.  I put them in the fridge to cool quicker.

Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small sauce pan. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.

Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting. Let cool and set up before cutting.  Again, I put them in the fridge to cool quicker.





No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails