Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

10/28/2013

Hummus Cups with Tomato and Cucumber

Yep another recipe from Pinterest.  You can find the original recipe at Inspired Taste.  I really don't like the premade pizza dough from a tube.

So again I went with the Athen's Fillo Shells.  I think I bought Sweetbay out last weekend.

Everything made with the Fillo cups must be served immediately or they start to soften.  I chopped everything ahead of time and had them in Ziploc containers in the fridge.  So assembly went very quick.


2 packages (15 shells in each package)
3/4 cup  hummus (I used two different kinds, one Roasted Red Pepper and the other classic)
1/2 cup diced cucumber
6 or 7 cherry tomatoes, quartered

Fill each Fillo cup with a heaping teaspoon of hummus, and then top with a few pieces of cucumber and a tomato quarter.





Again, I didn't get a picture of them Saturday night so I recreated them yesterday.  These also were so good.  I liked that I used the two different kinds of hummus.  I made two plain and one with the Roasted Red Pepper.  Of course you can use what ever flavors that you like.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails