Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/12/2013

Shredded Buffalo Chicken

I have been such a slacker...so I am going to post what I have made in the last couple of weeks. 


I saw this idea on Pinterest and kind of tweaked it to what I like.

6 frozen chicken breasts
1 envelope of ranch dressing/dip
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs onion powder
2 cups of Franks Red Hot

Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of your crock pot.

Sprinkle with the garlic powder, onion powder and ranch dressing.

Pour the Franks Red Hot over the chicken.

Cook on low for 8 hours.

Shred the chicken when done and add a bit more Franks.

Serve on a sandwich roll with chips.


This came out great and I even added some Mexican Blend Shredded cheese to the chicken.  This lasted a few days.

No comments: