Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

8/29/2013

Camouflage Cupcakes

Another friend asked if I could make Camouflage Cupcakes for her son's birthday.  Sure....but somehow I was going to get that frosting more than one color!!!!  Oh and Miss V was offended that she didn't get to help the day before with Phil the Minion, she said that I cannot frost her friend's cupcakes.  Wow...got it!


 







This time, I attempted just TWO colors.  I mixed up the buttercream and tinted half Americolor Avocado Green and left the other white.

I used to plastic piping bags and filled them 2/3 the way full.  Placed those two bags into one bag fitted with a Sunny Side 1M Tip. With this tip you also need the Large Coupler Set. I use standard size bags from Sunny Side Up.  They also have a larger 16 inch bag.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails