Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

5/17/2013

Pina Pineapple Sherbert

As you all know, I love Pinterest!  I found a quick way to make Sherbet.

1 cup sugar
1 envelope unsweetened Kool-Aid
3 cups milk
1/4 cup water

In a small saucepan mix kool-aid, water and sugar over medium heat until smooth and sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and cool in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Mix in 3 cups of cold milk to the Kool Aid and combine well.

Then pour into your ice cream maker and process for about 15 to 20 minutes.

I then like to scoop it out into individual servings.


It definitely was sweet, and I think I would use a bit less sugar next time.  I did pick up lots of different flavors so that Miss V can have lots of variety now that it is hot here in SW Florida.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails