©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor
Fage chocolate frozen yogurt = epic fail
I used my Bzz Agent coupons to bur the Fage Greek yogurt and followed a recipe I found online.
- Fage Greek Yogurt- 0%, 24 oz
- Granulated Sugar, .75 cup
- Cocoa, dry powder, unsweetened, 6 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp
- Combine Ingredients in a Bowl
- Chill Mixture in Refrigerator for an Hour
- Churn in Icecream maker as per instructions until set.
This tasted absolutely disgusting. I even added some chocolate chips to help it taste better. It did not help. It tasted so sour and tangy.
Miss V wouldn't eat it and I ended up tossing it out.
Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
LinkWithin and Pintrest