Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

5/02/2013

Baked Honey Mustard Chicken

I had pinned this recipe awhile ago.  I decided to make it last night for dinner.  You can find the original recipe at Good Life Eats.  I did change a few things like using chicken breasts instead of tenderloins and baked it in my large skillet since I don't have a Le Creuset Braiser.

So here is what I did:

1 pkg (about 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast)
2 tbs Dijon Mustard
2 tbs Grainy Dijon Mustard
1/4 cup of honey
3 tsp olive oil
1/2 a medium onion chopped
1 garlic clove minced
salt and pepper
fresh rosemary sprigs

Preheat oven to 400

In a small bowl combine the mustards, honey and 2 tsp of the olive oil.

Saute the onion until soft and then place the garlic in the pan.  Cook for 30 seconds then remove pan from the heat.

Place the chicken breast on top of the onion/garlic mix.  Pour the mustard mixture over the chicken breasts and place the rosemary sprigs around the chicken.

Cover with lid and place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.

Remove lid and bake for another 20 minutes.





Miss V picked out some Cheddar Broccoli pasta and steamed broccoli.  I also poured some of the sauce over my piece of chicken.

It was really good!  I will definitely make this again.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails