Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

2/04/2013

Emeril's Kicked-Up Sandwiches

Well, I bought my first e-book yesterday.  You are probably wondering why I am talking about it here.  Well this is what I bought.


I am always borrowing Miss V's iPad to look up recipes in the kitchen instead of dragging out my laptop.  I quickly peeked through the book before church and found a few that I can't wait to try.

Do you have any cookbooks on your e-reader/iPad?  If so what books do you have and how do you like looking at those instead of an actual book??

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have a few cookbooks on my nook, including a Gooseberry Patch cookbook..I have found that I would rather have the actual "print" copy instead of looking at it on my nook..the print copy is easier to read and follow. =)

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails