Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

1/09/2013

Malibu Chicken

The other day I hopped back on the Pinterest bandwagon.  I stumbled upon this yummy looking recipe.  You can find the original recipe at Home Cooking for 6 + 1.

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I cut them in half and pound the thicker end)
6 slices cooked ham
slices swiss cheese

1 egg & 1 tablespoon water
1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3/4 cup breadcrumb
4 tbs coconut oil

Dipping sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
1/4 cup mayonnaise

Preheat oven to 350.

Stir egg and 1 tablespoons water together with a fork.

Combine flour, salt and pepper.

Dreadge each chicken piece, dip into egg mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumbs.

Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.

Brown chicken 4 to 5 minutes on each side.

Place browned chicken on cookie sheet top each piece with two slices of ham and slice of cheese.

Bake at 350 degrees, until cheese melts or broil on high for a few minutes, watch carefully!

For the dipping sauce combine mustard and mayonnaise.



 





I served this with Rice Pilaf and Mixed Veggies.  It came out fantastic.  When I pinned the recipe I commented that this would probably be good as a sandwich.

1 comment:

Kira @ My Sesame Seed Buns said...

This chicken looks delicious! I've seen this recipe on the internet a ton, but have never given it a try.

I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award.

http://mysesameseedbuns.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails