Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

1/24/2013

Kellogg's crunchy nut roasted nut


So the other day Miss V and I went grocery shopping and picked up a box of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Roasted Nut O's with my coupon from Bzz Agent.

When I poured the cereal into the bowl, I snitched an O.  It was really good and kept eating them until half the bowl was gone.  I then added the milk and WOW I am really liking this cereal as much as the Crunchy Nut Flakes.  Again they are sweet but not overly sweet and you can definitely taste a nice roasted peanut flavor.  I know this may seem strange to some people, but Miss V likes to add cereal to her yogurt sometimes and I think the Crunchy Nut O's would be a good option for vanilla yogurt.

Some of the online coupon sites do have a coupon this week if you wanted to print one out and try it for yourself.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails