Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

12/13/2012

Quaker Real Fruit Medley's Apple Walnut Oatmeal

I spotted these at a few local stores recently.  I was a bit hesitant at first because the price ranged from $1.70 to over $2.00 for a single cup.  I know I saw coupons for them on a website, but now can't find them.

Anyway, last weekend I picked up the Apple Walnut Oatmeal at Publix just to try.  There are two ways to prepare it.  One is to add boiling water and the other is to add water and microwave it.

I chose the second option.

I prepared it and waited a little bit while it cooled.  My first thought was that it had a lot of nice texture which in my opinion is much better than the packets of oatmeal.  The flavor was pretty good.  I think I would like just a bit more cinnamon in it.

Would I buy it again, yes if they were on sale or I had a coupon.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails