Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/03/2012

Unreal # 8 (Chocolate, Caramel, Peanuts, and Nougat candy Bar)

I am a Bzz Agent and recently was picked for the Unreal Candy Campaign.  I really couldn't wait to get my coupons.

They finally came in the mail the other day and I had to look online to see where they were sold.  I saw they were sold at Walgreens and that was perfect because I need to pick up a few other things. 

The Unreal coupons were Buy One Get One so I picked up all the different kinds.

The first one we tried was the Chocolate, Caramel, Peanuts and Nougat candy bar.  The first thing I did was to have an open mind.  Yes these are the same ingredients at my favorite candy bar.  The first bite kind of shocked me in a good way.  It wasn't sticky sweet.  The chocolate tastes more like semisweet than milk chocolate. 

Overall it tasted pretty good!  I am pretty impressed with it.  Just don't compare it to the "other" well known candy bar, if you do you might be disappointed if you go in with the expectation that it is going to taste just like it.

If you want, here is the link to the nutritional information:  Unreal #8

 
Milk Chocolate (cane sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milk powder, organic blue agave inulin, skim milk, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), Caramel (tapioca syrup, cane sugar, fructan (prebiotic fiber), organic palm kernel oil, whey, milk protein concentrate, organic cream, vanilla extract, salt, soy lecithin), Peanuts, Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk, Peanut Flour, Salt, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Soy Lecithin
Contains peanuts, milk, soy. May contain tree nuts, wheat.



1 comment:

Erin said...

YUM! Yes, please =o)

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails