Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/06/2012

Unreal #5 Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bar



So the other day I blogged about being a Bzz Agent and trying new candy from Unreal. 

Today I tried the #5 which is Chocolate Caramel and Nougat bar.  Again I cleared my mind and didn't want to compare it to the "national brand". 

The first thing I noticed how fresh the chocolate tasted.  It is has a nice flavor and not that sickly sweet taste.  I also noticed how thick the nougat was.  I really like that.  It makes you feel like you are eating something not air. 

I am very impressed with this candy bar too.

If you want more information about Unreal #5, just take a peek at their site.

Here is the bars nutional information.

Ingredients:
Milk Chocolate (cane sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, milk powder, organic blue agave inulin, skim milk, soy lecithin, vanilla extract),Caramel (tapioca syrup, cane sugar, fructan (prebiotic fiber), organic palm kernel oil, whey, milk protein concentrate, organic cream, vanilla extract, salt, soy lecithin), Tapioca Syrup, Cane Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Skim Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Salt, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Evaporated Cane Syrup, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract
Contains milk, soy. May contain peanuts, tree nuts, wheat.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Funny! I tried this candy bar today, as well. I liked it a lot. I have tried this one, the chocolate nougat andpeanut one you blogged about the other day, and the peanut butter cup. I liked them all and the peanut butter cup is the only one that I would still say I prefer the old standby brand. it's my signature candy bar, though.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails