Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/06/2012

Unreal #41 Candy Coated Chocolates

I am a Bzz Agent and currently working on the Unreal Candy Campaign.  I have enjoyed the candy bars and next up are the Candy Coated Chocolates, aka Unreal #41.

First thing I noticed were the colors were definitely not artificial.  They more muted and that is fine with me.

I tried one and let it melt in my mouth.  It was slow to melt much like the "junked" brand.   Then the chocolate taste hit me by surprise.  It is NOT a sweet chocolate at all.  It definitely tasted like dark chocolate which I normally love.  I don't think I love these.  They left a bitter after taste in my mouth. 

You can find more information on Unreal #41 on their site.  Here is the list of ingredients
Milk Chocolate (chocolate, skim milk, cane sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, organic blue agave inulin, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), Cane Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Colored with (beetroot juice, turmeric root extract, purple cabbage juice), Gum Arabic, Vanilla Extract, Carnauba Wax & Beeswax

Contains milk, soy. May contain tree nuts, peanuts, wheat.

  I am not thrilled with these.  I know I would not purchase these.

No comments:

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails