Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/10/2012

Gardener's Hand Scrub

I know I have posted how much I love Pinterest.  I am trying to come up with ideas to help out the ladies that run the Gift Making Day at my church. 

So I found an idea called Gardener's Hand Scrub and thought it would be a cute and easy thing to make.

I picked up the small mason jars last night at Walmart.  The original recipe called for the Pink Dawn, but the store I went to this morning didn't have it.  They had this on and the lavender kind.  I think this one smelled a bit better.
 
I used a bit more than 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.

Then added about 1/2 cup of the Dawn and mixed it well.  It was still a bit to runny so I added a bit more sugar.  When it looked and felt right I poured it into the mason jar.
 

Of course I am out of one of my ink cartridge so I quickly made a tag and cut it out in a tulip shape and added some scrapbook fibers.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Annabeth's class is making a gardening basket to auction off at our Bobcat Bash this fall. This will be perfect to put in the basket and I already have those same jars from when Caroline made a hand scrub for her grandmothers for Christmas.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails