Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

6/04/2012

Mini Peach Cobblers

Thanks to Pinterest again for a cute food idea.  I saw these earlier today.  They are called Mini Peach Cobblers.  When Miss V and I ran to the store earlier I grabbed a can of sliced peaches.

1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
a dash of salt
3/4 cup milk
1 stick of melted butter (I had a lot left over so maybe 3/4 of a stick would be fine)
brown sugar &cinnamon
1 can sliced peaches, chopped up

Preheat your oven to 350.
Put 1 tsp of melted butter in each muffin cup.
In a medium bowl mix the sugar, flour, baking powder, salt and milk until combined.  Place about 2 tbs of batter in each muffin cup.
Place 1 tbs of chopped peaches in each muffin cup on top of the batter.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.

Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.

Let cool almost completely in the pan.  (If not they stick like mine!)







Like I said mine stuck to the pan.  The flavor was pretty good, but you could definitely tell they were canned peaches.  Next time I would just use fresh of frozen (defrosted) and sauteed in a bit of butter until soft.

2 comments:

Andrea Cox said...

Do you think you could use muffin liners with these so they don't stick or would that mess things up? Thinking of doing them for a party.

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family and Crafty Lynn said...

I would spray the pan really well first. I don't think the liners would work because of the butter.

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails