Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

3/28/2012

Peep Bunny Cupcakes

Here are the cupcakes that Miss V had me make for her school birthday celebration.



I did them in her school colors since I couldn't find green bunnies. 

2 dozen cupcakes
1 can of white frosted tinted green
Sweet Tart Jelly Beans
2 packages of Bunny Peeps

Pipe the green grass onto each cupcake then add your Peep.

To keep the bunnies standing up I do insert a tooth pick in the bottom of Peep and then place the Peep onto the cupcakes.

Place a few jelly beans onto the "grass".



If you are coming over from Pinterest,

I enjoy reading any and all comments! Feel free to ask any questions you have, about this recipe. If you have tried this recipe, please let me know how you liked it or if you would change it in any way.


1 comment:

The Better Baker said...

Oh how adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The grass on these cupcakes is just perfect!!