Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

3/05/2012

50 Brownies from Food Network Magazine - Fudgy Brownies

I have been itching to make the Fudgy Brownies since I bought the magazine.  Well I got around to making them last week and then forgot to blog about them.

How to bake brownies:
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch pan (or other pan as noted) with cooking spray. For easy removal, line the pan with foil, leaving an overhang, then coat with more cooking spray.
Add the batter and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out almost clean. Cool on a rack, then cut into squares.

Fudgy Brownies Melt 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips and 1 stick butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring. Off the heat, whisk in 3/4 cup each light brown sugar and granulated sugar; cool slightly. Whisk in 4 eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir in 1 cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Spread in the pan; bake 45 minutes.

Well..............I am not sure where or what I went wrong with.  They were super easy to make, but trying to get them out of the pan was a nightmare!  I sprayed my pan very well like any other time I make brownies, but these were sticky!  Usually brownies will pull off the side of the pan a bit, but these didn't.  I baked them for 45 minutes and then let them cool.    I am not sure if I under baked them?

I don't know if I will attempt these again.  The little pull out has so many other kinds that I would like to try, maybe I will just stick with the standard box mix and then mix in the other ingredients.

I couldn't even get a good picture of one, maybe that is why I forgot to blog about them.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a great post. This is my first visit to your blog, so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. I really like the food and recipes you share here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails