Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

10/02/2011

Chunky Chicken Salad

I made this chicken salad for our Church's Fellowship time.

2 large cooked chicken breasts ( it equals about 2 cups), I like to roast mine in the oven and let cool.  When cool I cut it into small bite size pieces.
1/3 cup small diced celery
salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
1/2 cup mayonnaise if you like it moister, feel free to add a bit more mayo.
Whole Wheat toasted bread.

Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients.

Mix well and serve on your toasted bread.

This recipe is easily double, tripled, quadrupled.  This time I nine chicken breasts and adjusted the other ingredients.

1 comment:

Roxann said...

yum! I love a good chicken salad!

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails