Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

9/24/2011

Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Potatoes

I made these for dinner. Miss V had a plain potato skin and some chicken instead.  She isn't a fan of really spicy foods.

How to make stuffed potatoes:

Bake 4 russet or sweet potatoes, 10 fingerlings or 12 new potatoes at 400 degrees F until tender, 1 hour for russets, 50 minutes for sweet potatoes and 30 minutes for fingerlings and new potatoes. Split open, fluff with a fork and stuff as desired.

Scoop the flesh out of 4 baked potatoes; mash with 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 cup chopped grilled chicken, some chopped celery leaves and hot sauce. Stuff into the skins; top with blue cheese and broil to melt.

For the chicken, I just put 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts in the oven while the potatoes were cooking.  I also made some with blue cheese and some with shredded cheddar.  I am not a fan of blue cheese.

Baked and scooped out.


Potato, chicken, sour cream, chicken, celery leaves, Franks and a bit of Kosher Salt.

A little close up before the cheese...

Add a little blue cheese...

Five with blue cheese, Four with cheddar cheese and one that had just potato and cheese.

All done and I broiled them until the cheddar ones got a little crispy on top.

These were so good!  I didn't measure how much Frank's Red Hot that I used.  I probably used a couple tablespoons and tasted the filling until it was how I liked it.  I also added a bit of kosher salt.

2 comments:

Erin said...

These look wonderful!!! I want these for breakfast! =o)

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family and Crafty Lynn said...

They taste even better this afternoon. Yum!

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails