Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

7/26/2011

Rustic Peach Tart

I had some more peaches that were ripe and I went in search of a tart recipe. I went to one of my favorite sites The Joy of Baking and followed the Peach Tart Recipe.

It wasn't a total failure, but just didn't wow me.  Disclaimer....I am horrible at making pie crusts and next time I will just stick to a store bought one.  I did peel my peaches and well the skins didn't come off very easy either. 

Two peach desserts lately and two flops.... I don't even feel worthy of posting the recipe, but you can find it linked above.







Back to the drawing board....anyone have any good tried, true and easy peach recipes?  If so link me up!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the look of the rustic pies! Here's one of my favorite peach recipes: http://melissascuisine.blogspot.com/2011/03/peach-pie.html

Tara @ the pleased plate said...

I found your blog on foodblogs.com. I am also a stay at home mom who believes in cooking wholesome meals at home. I look forward to following your site!

LinkWithin and Pintrest

Related Posts with Thumbnails