Copyright

©Life of a Foodie and Her Family 2008-2013, Lynn Tabor

Pinterest

3/07/2011

Blue Jello Aquarium test run #2 Better......

Well I bought more candy pebbles of all places, Wal-mart.  Here is the directions in pictures.

As you can see, the candy pebbles started dissolving and at this point I am saying FORGET THE PEBBLES!  Next time I am just going to use liquid food color.  This time I used Americolor Sky Blue..just a tiny drop.

Oh and for the fun of it, I got out my food markers and had fun with a teddy graham.


Ah help...I am floating away....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is ABSOLUTELY the cutest thing, the most adorable dish, the most wonderful kid's project I have ever seen. Did I mention I'm impressed? Saving this for sure.

Thanks!

Blessings,


e-Mom @ Susannah's {Kitchen}